Established 2008 in descendancy from the Vice-Kingship of Italy in the Holy Roman Empire, founded in 876
Registrations and grants of arms are recorded with an A2 size Document containing a high-quality rendering of the coat of arms, the name and details (including titles and honours, if any) of the grantee, and the appropriate seals of the Cronista. Arms are rendered in a standard format on the registration document according to the traditions of the Cronsita Re. All coats of arms are subject to approval before grants are issued. It is advised to discuss design and have approval prior to making a donation.
Donations for registration and grants are as follows (and subject to change).
1. General Registration/Grant: $700
2. Registration/Grant with Supporters: $1000
3. Registration/Grant with Mantle or Mantle and Pavilion: $1500
4. Registration/Grant with Supporters and Mantle or Mantle and Pavilion: $2000
Note: Additional augmentations, when approved, typically require additional donation. Also, shields with more than six quarters typically require additional donation.
General Notes on Design
1. Arms may be granted to gentlemen or ladies of good reputation at the discretion of the Cronista Re.
2. Supporters are typically only granted to nobles of the rank of Baron or higher.
3. A mantle is only granted to members of houses with baronial rank or higher. The royal mantle, i.e, the mantle with pavilion, is only granted to those sovereign houses above the rank of Duke and Prince.
4. Ecclesiastical arms for clerics are granted typically under the same provisions as their secular counterparts.
INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND DISCLAIMER:
This is the official website for the Imperial Kingdom of Italy (Holy Roman Empire). The Legal Disclaimer for the Imperial Kingdom of Italy in the Holy Roman Empire. The Imperial Kingdom of Italy and the Kingdom of Italy in the Holy Roman Empire is a d.b.a. of a non-profit religious corporation incorporated within the United States of America. This website in its entirety is the Intellectual Property of the Imperial Kingdom of Italy. The information, text, photos, documents, and media in any form whatsoever contained in this website is Crown, Internationaln and United States Copyright and Trademark Protected. No part of this website, may be copied, shared, or transferred without specific, written permission of the Imperial Kingdom of Italy. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this website is Unlawful and Violation is Subject to possible Civil and Criminal Penalties. The Royal House of Etruria, all dbas, and its parent corporation, and its members are not and will not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this website by a third party or as a result of any malicious code transferred to a third party by virtue of visiting this website. Crown, International, and United States Copyright Held © 2008-2018, All Rights Reserved.